Notification No: JKRDCS/RECR/ADVT/J/01/
J&K Rural Development Co-ordinate Society desires to engage dedicated and professional team for rolling out our projects across the state. We look for individuals willing to work with passion and zeal to make sure that the Projects of JKRDCS will be implemented and Executed well across the state for the upliftment of people. The Mission is expected to be implemented across the state through establishing District wide dedicated support structure and strengthening of Community Organization.
JKRDCS desires to recruit full time professionals on contract basis for
different positions. Accordingly, applications are being invited from eligible
candidates for JAMMU province only who should be permanent residents of J&K
state only for the following contractual positions.
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
MBA/ Post Graduation, with 5 years of Experience.
Dy. General Manager
MBA/ PG, with 2 years of Experience.
MBA/MCA/PGDCA or PG with 1 year of Experience.
MBA/Post Graduate/ MCA with 1 year work Experience.
MBA/Post Graduate/ MCA.
Dy. Associate Manager
B.C.A/BBA/B.Sc IT/ or any Graduate with 1 year Diploma in Computers.
B.Tech/B.C.A/B.Sc IT/ or any Graduate with 1 year Diploma in Computers.
Retired Personnel from any Govt, Semi-Govt, Defense etc having experience of Accounts.
Junior Accounts Officer
B.Com with an experience of Minimum one year, Knowledge of Tally will be preferred.
Senior Team leader
Any Graduate with 2 Years experience.
Graduate with Computer Knowledge and minimum 35 wpm typing speed.
Key Punch Officer
10+2, with one year diploma in computer applications.
Middle Pass with Valid Driving License.
Graduate with experience of one year in relevant field.
The engagement shall be made on the following conditions.
1. The selected candidates shall have to undergo training to be organized by JKRDCS.
2. The period of contract shall be of 5 years, terminable at 1 months notice from either side. The extension shall be subject to the need of the Society and the performance of the incumbent.
3. For the posts mentioned under serial no 1, 2 & 8, Retired persons from Government/ Semi-Government/Defense Agencies will be preferred.
4. The candidates should enclose attested photo copies of all the relevant testimonials/ documents with the application form.
5. There should not be any case of Criminal Nature pending against the candidate in any Police station / Crime Branch/ Vigilance Organization or in the court of Law.
6. Any candidate can apply for any district, and perform service from the applied district.
1. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Society http://www.jkrdcs.org
2. The applications should reach the office address mentioned below of the undersigned by or before 9th of November, 2013 either in person or by Registered post, any application received after this date shall not be entertained.
Jammu (Corporate Headquarter): 16/1 Shanti Parkash Complex, opp. Krishi Bhawan, Gole Pully, Talab Tillo, Jammu, J&K (India)-180002
Phone: 0191-2554788, 2504787
Kashmir (Corporate Headquarter): H.No.42-A, Kursu Rajbagh, Last Stop, Near IGNOU RC Center, Opp. Lawrence Vidya Bhawan School, Srinagar, J&K (India)-190008
Total Downloads Hits: 15722
J&K Rural Development Co-ordinate Society.